Monday, October 24, 2011

Coming Soon!

"Sometimes our schedules overwhelm even the best of us, and the best of us have such good intentions that we overwhelm our schedules."  

I wrote this several days ago, and man is it true.  I'm exhausted this week from overwhelming my schedule.  Today, I am so close to finishing the final draft, and I do mean the final, final draft. 

My baby has grown from infancy to young adult, and is ready to leap out of my hands and into the hands of another.  "The Veil" will be available around the end of December. 

Don't be afraid to try new things.  New things are the dreams of our past looking for a new life in the future. Read "The Veil" when it arrives in December.

Paranormal Romance with a twist for YA.  (No vampires please!)  Only Sharkskin Walkers are allowed to enter, if they dare!



No comments: