Monday, October 10, 2011

Great Blogs

There are so many great blogs out there.  I've only begun to touch the surface and discover what writers/authors have to say.  Finding them has been the key.  Check out Rachael Harrie's  Rach Writes http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/

blog; Stephen Tremp Breakthrough Blogs  http://www.breakthroughblogs.blogspot.com/ ;

Dorothy Dreyer's My Portfolio Portal   http://www.dorothydreyer.wordpress.com/ .

What do you think?  Did you check them out yet?  Well, what are you waiting for?


I'll add three more next week as I search and discover these new sites. 

6 comments:

Cortney Pearson said...

There definitely are some fantastic blogs out there, and Rach's blog (and her campaign) has been super helpful to me in finding more of them! Thanks for sharing these, I'll check them out!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey KS! Did you see the Pay it Forward blogfest this Friday? Those who sign up list three blogs they recommend to others. Think you'd enjoy it!
Unless you've already signed up in which case I'm just rambling here...

Unknown said...

Thanks Alex. No I didn't know about it, but it sounds like fun!

Kris A. NewMan said...

Interesting sites! Thanks for sharing them. Rachel's, of course, I have seen as a fellow campaigner, but not the others. So many different types of writing out there! It's like having a mini-library at your fingertips.

Unknown said...

This is so true. I love internet when it's used properly. It has opened doors to a whole new world.

Unknown said...

Well Alex, I missed the deadline for your blog. I'll catch the next one. Awesome idea!