Saturday, June 29, 2013

Finally Moved



Wahoo! We did it! Closing happened, and we finally moved! We've been unpacking, unpacking, unpacking, and I'm so happy to see everything coming to fruition. I will be happy to hang my pictures, unpack the bookshelves, then three more kitchen boxes. Afterwards it's onto the garage which has to be moved from storage and settled.

Then, then, I can start writing as soon as I return from visiting our newest grandbaby in Utah.  I'm so excited.

Life is settling down. Hopefully, it will stay calm for awhile, because I need space to breathe and get back into my story.

Life sure can throw you a curve when you least expect it.

Write on, my friends. I will join you soon. Wahoo!

3 comments:

AWritersTale said...

Miss your awesome posts! Hope to see you blogging again soon. Take care!

Unknown said...

Hi Kimberly:

How are you? I'm excited to read your newest novel.

Have a great week.

Kathy S. Collier-Mehl

Kim Van Sickler said...

What a relief for you. Congrats on getting sorted out and good luck with writing in the new environment.