Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BRING IT TO THE TABLE 10

Well, my fellow writers, it has been a lonely blog. Not many of you are having the opportunity to read my blog, and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. However, the voice in my head says, "They will come." So I need to be more patient and go out there and find you. That means YOU! You know who I am talking about. All of you who are interested in writing to be published, like me.

It is so helpful to bring our experiences together and help one another. That is why I started the BRING IT TO THE TABLE blog, where we can offer each other expertise and encouragement in the art of creative writing.

I read several blogs daily from literary agents. They offer great advice and tell their 'pet peeves' so we can increase our knowledge and become more professional. It is great hearing from them, and the free help they offer to first-time writers such as myself. However, I think it is also important to hear from new writers and what they are experiencing along the familiar road of writing, and publishing. We are at different levels on this road to the finish line, and we need to reach out and help one another.

If you have any helpful advice that will help many of us avoid the pitfalls, come on BRING IT TO THE TABLE. You are so welcome to leave your comments. If you have questions, leave those, and I will certainly research the answer for you. Have a wonderful week.

No comments: