Thursday, August 26, 2010

BRING IT TO THE TABLE 19

Ah, life is a journey with ups and downs, good times and bad.  My journey started a year and a half ago when I decided to start writing.  While enjoying the process of writing a novel or two, I have been learning the "ins and outs"of the publishing industry, which is branded all over the Internet.  Thanks to the help of many authors, editors and publishers  who are willing to share their experiences with the newbies.  I love learning new things daily.  I love feeding my brain with knowledge from others more experienced than myself. 
So thanks to all of you out there who cared enough to teach me the "how to" of the writing industry.  I'm not worried whether I will be published or I won't, I just want to enjoy the journey of writing and querying.  Someday, it will happen, the publishing part, and when it does, I will then enjoy the rest of the journey.  Right now, I'm no longer stressing over the "ifs," but waiting patiently for the "when."  I know that it will happen someday, and the more I continue to learn and teach myself, the further I travel the road of progression.  Like all good writers, patience is the key, knowledge is the way, perseverance is the path to success. 

No comments: