Monday, February 6, 2012

Rachael Harrie's Fourth Campaign

Rachel Harrie's Fourth Campaign is finally here.  Get on over and sign up if you're a writer, aspiring author, or an author.  The best way to help platform and campaign for one another is Rachel Harrie's blog.  Check Rachel out today.  The time to join is now.  The time to sign up closes Saturday, February 15.

The last campaign I discovered her site a day too late, and have so looked forward to the day I could sign up.  I've had to wait 6 months, so don't waste another moment.  The campaign allows writers, aspiring authors, bloggers, and authors to help one another.  Afterall, isn't that what platforming is about? 

Happy Campaigning everyone!  Looking forward to seeing you on Rachael's site.  Can't wait to meet people of like interests and platform along with them.

http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2012/02/fourth-writers-platform-building_06.html



22 comments:

Morgan said...

Hello! New follower here... found your link from the campaign... I love being connected with other writers :D I'll look forward to your future posts!

Jess said...

Hey! I'm a new follower too! Found you in my YA group in the Campaign. Nice to meet you!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Hi, I'm also a new follower. We are in the same group for the campaign.

Unknown said...

Hi! We're in the same group in the writer's campaign. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

(new follower :))

Michelle
www.michelle-pickett.com

David P. King said...

Glad to see you aboard! :)

Kerri Cuev said...

Hey Campaigner! Nice to meet you! I look forward to Campaigning with you :)

Hildred Billings said...

Yup, I'm from the campaign too. See you around!

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm in the paranormal romance group with you. It's gonna be fun!

xx Rachel

Unknown said...

We are in the same group for the platform-building campaign so I thought I would stop by and say hi!

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm one of the campaign members. Excited to get to know you and the rest of the group. I love authors. Love writing. Yay!

jonyangorg said...

Campaigning, campaigning. Best of luck with your book!

Alison Miller said...

Well, I'm glad you were able to get in this time! Nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you Alison and thanks. I'm looking forward to campaigning and having fun while we do.

Komal Kant said...

Hello! It's very nice to meet you! I'm new to the campaign too. :)

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm popping over from the campaign too.

Krista McLaughlin said...

Hi! Thought I would return the favor and follow your blog too! :)

Jessica Salyer said...

Hi, it's my first time in the campaign too. Looking forward to it. :)

Elise Fallson said...

Hello there, new follower here and first time participating in the campaign too. I'm in your para romance group and looking forward to it!

Dawn Montgomery said...

Awesome to meet you! I'm in the Paranormal Romance category with you. :) Looking forward to the campaign and getting to know you and your writing!

Keep Writing!
Dawn

Elise Fallson said...

Hello! Letting you know you've been tagged to answer 11 random questions!!! Have fun!

elisefallson.blogspot.com

Jocelyn Rish said...

Sorry you missed the last Campaign, but glad you made this one. The last one was my first one, and I met so many great people.

Saying Howdy from the YA Campaign group.

Rebekah Loper said...

Hi there, I'm stopping by from the YA Campaign group! Good to meet you, can't wait to get to know you better over the month!