Monday, May 7, 2012

Off To A Good Start

Whew!  Took a few days off after last week.  Not!  I had so much to do last week I was overwhelmed, but I managed to accomplish it all and now have time to write again.  Man! Am I happy.  I have been so tired, I don't think I even dreamed.  When I finally managed a nap yesterday, I had the strangest dream, down to the conversation, and knew I had to wake up and write it immediately.  Now! I have the epic beginning of a new novel in the works.  First! And foremost, I am finishing the sequel to "The Veil."

I'm on fire, and writing.  I do believe when I am done, my fingertips will no longer have fingerprints.  They will have worn to a smooth surface.

Have a wonderful month.  I'll pop on in at times and leave a little progress note, but writing is key.

Hugs to you all,

K S Collier

2 comments:

L E Waters said...

You know Stephanie Meyer's Twilight all came from a dream just like yours! I've had the same experience. It truly comes from such a deep, creative place.

And since you're such an amazing blogger, I just had to nominate you for the Beautiful Blogger Award! No worries if you're too enraptured with your new project to play along, but I wanted everyone to see how fantastic your blog is:)

http://laurenwaters.net/2012/05/07/beautiful-blogger-award/

Unknown said...

Hey Lauren: I missed it! Thanks for trying. I didn't see this comment. Guess I was busy. Guess I got enraptured. Thanks for trying.