Thanks so much to Lauren Waters for the wonderful award. She's awesomely awesome and a super blogger. I'm supposed to be writing, not blogging. Right! (I just couldn't help myself)! Anyway, what a wonderful surprise when I checked my blog tonight and found Lauren's award. Thanks Lauren, and much luck with your writing.
Seven random things about me:
1. I'm writing a sequel to "The Veil."
2. I love my Tootsie. She's part Schitzu and part Yorkie. I refer to her as a Shorkie, and she is the sweetest, most affectionate dog I've had the privilege to know. I also have an Albino Garfield for a cat, Snowman. He let's you pet him when HE wants it, and doesn't shut up until he gets his favorite dish each morning. (Grrrr!!)
3. I'm losing my fluff with the Nutrisystem program.
4. I have the most wonderful husband in existence. (He's my apeman in a leather jacket)
5. I want to travel to Maui...like yesterday.
6. I sometimes run faster than I can walk, but somehow I accomplish what I set out to do without falling. (Guess you'd say I endure to the end!)
7. I hate moving, and yet, I am doing it again. (Moving to the beach this time!) Yay!
Without further ado, the rules are:
The Beautiful Blogger Award is for those blogs that are creative, original and add to the blogging community. You’re supposed to bestow it on seven people and here’s the “rules:” I say, no worries if you’re a rule-breaker, then just put the award on your blog.
Link to the creative, beautiful genius that bestowed it upon you. (see above) List seven random things about yourself. (see below) Send said award to seven (or how ever many you want) other creative, beautiful geniuses. (see below after the random things). Tell those lucky people that you’ve done this and give em’ the rules.
Here's the Seven:
1. Blabbin' Grammy
2. Doodle Thoughts
3. Lily Cate
4. Jess - Simple Musings
5. Daisy Carter
6. Ju Dimello
Good luck guys. I loved each of your blogs. I'll be back for more.
K. S. Collier/Author