Sunday, May 5, 2013

Spring is in The Air

Normally I don't post on Sunday, but I wanted to remove the Zombie Apocalypse from my post. I enjoyed the A to Z Campaign and glad I endured to the end. I was so busy last week, posting would have been impossible. We're in the process of buying a home, and moving for one last time, and all the paperwork involved kept me busy last week.

Writing is in the air. I feel the breeze of the words spinning around me like the fresh air that I breathe.

Enjoy the Spring season because Summer is almost upon us. I believe this cool Spring that Florida has just experienced is only a tease for the scorching hot Summer that is coming.

So pull out that UV protection and plan on lots of time cooling down in the water, or the wonderful air conditioning.


Up North is when everyone comes out to enjoy the warm air. Down South is when we go inside to enjoy the cool air.

Happy Writing Everyone! 






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think in Michigan, we skipped spring and went straight into summer. Snowing a few weeks ago and today it was in the 70s and humid.

Unknown said...

Sounds like the poles are shifting already.

Crystal Collier said...

Beautiful pictures! They make me want to move to the beach, which isn't unreasonable, living in FL...but then again, we're supposed to have a pretty intense hurricane season. Maybe I'm okay living inland.