Monday, March 15, 2010

BRING IT TO THE TABLE 4

Well, it's time to update for sure. I've been so busy with travel, a loving, understanding husband, and I will see some of my kids and grandkids for "spring break" this week.
Still lots of scuttlebutt going on about e-books, kindle, Wal-Mart, Google, Amazon and the price-war that is affecting the authors and their pocketbooks. Also,that author's may possibly see the same thing happen to them that happened to the music industry year's back when music was electronically exchanged illegally.
So my question today is; How do you feel about your book possibly being leaked to the public after all your hard work and efforts?
The marketing world as we knew it is taking a turn for the worse or the better. You tell me. BRING IT TO THE TABLE.

No comments: