Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BRING IT TO THE TABLE 12

Ah, what a month. Life can sure take you on a few side journeys; most unexpected paths. Paths that can turn your whole world upside down. And the funny thing is there is not a thing you can do about it, except take the ride and see where it brings you.

We all make ripples in our lives, that later become our memories, so let's not make them waves. We don't want those ripples to come back and haunt us and become nightmares instead.

So when we are forced into those unexpected paths, may we find joy in the journey, look for the good along the way, take the time to smell the flowers, enjoy the beauty, and find the peace that these things bring until we find our way back to the straight and narrow path we need to be on.

Writing has always been my passion, and my opportunity to write has finally found its place in my life. However, there are times when writing is not possible. Life takes precedence, and the love we have for our family sustains us until we can find the time to continue our passions in life.

It is my prayer that everyone has the opportunity in this world to do what God has blessed you with. That your talents will multiply as you work hard to increase them and polish and shine them. Hard work always brings great rewards.

So I'd like to apologize for the lapse in writing on my blog. Right now I have children, grown children mind you, that are needing my time, and well, as much as I love to write, I also love my children, and that is explanation enough.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Signing off for now, because I'm fixing to take a journey to Houston to help one of my baby girl's find a wedding dress.
Enjoy your journey while I'm gone, and if you have something you would like to share, you can BRING IT TO THE TABLE right here by leaving your comment, and I'll respond as soon as I can. Happy writing, happy journey's and enjoy your summer.

No comments: